Monday, March 23, 2015

Maedeup Monday!

I made a lot of maedeup bracelets and necklaces while taking care of my mom. I have a lot of them listed for sale in my Etsy Shop. It just doesn't seem like there are enough hours in the day to get all the things done I want to do. Right now I am working on some bojagi (Korean quilting) projects and I'll share that in another post.

On the new deck front, the only contractor to come out and bid gave us a great bid. It was a lot lower than Rocketman thought we would have to pay so we are going to go with him. I never heard back from the other contractors and now I don't care. We are not sure about when it will happen. The contractor mentioned he is booked out to June but we really aren't concerned about when just that we want it done this year.

April is going to be a busy month for me. I signed up for painting classes at White Bear Center for the Arts. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...