Saturday, July 19, 2014

On-Line Classes

I've been having a lot of fun taking on-line classes this summer. I just finished up one with Rae Missigman where I learned how to create the things you see in the photo above. The class I took is called Paint Sketch and Store. I love how everything turned out and I really enjoyed her videos.

I also took an on-line class on watercolors by the fabulous Wyanne. I took her Wyanne's Way watercolor class and I learned so much from the series. I love her paintings and she really explained how to do different techniques.

Things have taken a wild turn and I will explain more in my next post. You truly never know what tomorrow will bring and in our case it has brought some amazing news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...