Monday, July 14, 2014

Fun Times with Noah

Every year my grandson Noah and I take a trip to The Red Balloon in St. Paul. I always take a picture of Noah at the back entrance and this year I was amazed to see how much he has grown. We both are huge book lovers and The Red Balloon is a must go to for children's books. They have everything including apparently Chris Colfer from Glee who is doing a book signing there this week. 
               Noah came home with a bag full of books for himself and for his little brother, Ezra.
                    We also made a stop at my sister's eye shop to get new lens for his glasses.
I also signed him up for a couple of kid's classes at White Bear Center for the Arts. His first class was a duct tape craft class where he made a wallet and a checkerboard.
               The second day he took a class on fingerprinting and stamping. He loved both classes.
                                   A quick trip to Target and I found this in my cart:)
He also talked me into a trip to Toys R Us. The time flew by and it was time to return him to his parents. He is growing up so fast and I can't believe he will be in third grade in just a few short months. But I cherish every moment I spend with him and his two brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...